QUESTIONS REGARDING THE SERIALS

LewisWilson
Administrator
Post your questions here and we'll do our best to answer them.

Re: QUESTIONS REGARDING THE SERIALS

teen_wonder98
Why go with the Wizard for the 49' serial? Why not use any of Batman's actual rogues? I mean, I don't believe it was cost. Hugo Strange, Clayface I, Scarecrow, Riddler, etc. didn't need too much money to be done. And visually these characters these characters would be interesting.

Re: QUESTIONS REGARDING THE SERIALS

Maniac cop 5
I wonder if it was the cost of actually licensing the extra character versus just making up a new one?
Just a guess of course.

Re: QUESTIONS REGARDING THE SERIALS

Frenchy1939
Here’s a question:

Has anybody ever seen an original version of one of these?

Every year or so I re-watch the ‘43 or ‘49 serials and the next time, I’m going to print and punch out my own card!!! (Only then will I feel I have earned my way into the club, LOL!)

Batman Club