J. Carrol Nash's Joker

teen_wonder98
Here is a fan image I created of how J. Carrol Naish might have looked as the Joker. I hope it looks good.

Re: J. Carrol Nash's Joker

Maniac cop 5
Nice concept job Nasir.
He might have made a pretty good Joker after all.
He did have quite the creepy smile as Dr. Daka.

Re: J. Carrol Nash's Joker

teen_wonder98
Thank you! Yes, the more I watch him in Batman the more I feel like all they did was change the name and ethnicity and lessen the makeup of the Joker. The overall mannerisms, clothing, and various other aspects remain that of the Clown Prince of Crime.

Re: J. Carrol Nash's Joker

teen_wonder98
Since it's been awhile since a new post, and I have been working on my Photoshop skill set, I decided to take another crack at J Carroll Naish as the Joker. Hope this one is better than the first.